Marriage per night in the mall Gulliver
Incredible location for a ceremony in the heart of Kiev — SEC Gulliver
The "Marriage in 24 hours" service from VFS Global allows you to officially register a marriage within a short time between citizens of Ukraine and other countries. To register a marriage, you need to provide only the original of the civil passport, the identity code and the original of divorce certificate (if any). For citizens of other countries, additionally, to be provided a notarized translation into Ukrainian the first page of the passport and a stamp on entry into the territory of Ukraine (an apostilled / legalized original of the divorce certificate with a notarized translation into Ukrainian, if any) - this you can also do at VFS Global.
The Registration center VFS Global will provide a full range of services for the celebration, in addition to the registration of marriage:
1. Additional services (flower arrangements for the bride, boutonniere / bonbonniere, bridal jewelry, car rental, photo / video services, catering, launch of a large ball from Gulliver's terrace and much more)
2. Free car parking at the central entrance to Gulliver
3. Individual VIP entrance to the hall for couple and guests
4. Purchase wedding rings at an attractive price
5. Make a wedding hairstyle / makeup
6. To celebrate the wedding in one of the best restaurants in the shopping center "Gulliver"
7. Ability to go on a wedding trip by purchasing tickets at the VFS Global Registration Center
If you register a marriage with VFS Global, you will receive:
- An incredible location for a ceremony in the heart of Kiev shopping mall "Gulliver"
- Ability to choose the desired date and time of registration
- Individual approach to each couple
The cost of the service is UAH 4202.61 for citizens of Ukraine, and UAH 6202.61 for citizens of other countries. To clarify the cost of the service during non-business hours, please contact the Registration Center directly.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.vfsglobal.com/house-of-justice/ukraine, contact directly the managers of the Registration center, or call us at +380442245765.
We will be glad to meet you from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00.