On October 10, at 17:00, a charity party PinkParty (a project to support women with breast cancer patients) with the participation of the Association of Ukrainian Centers for New Technologies of Health will be held at the Sports Center Gulliver (Sportivnaya Ploshchad, 1a, Kyiv), together with the main partner of the project - FitCurves fitness club network.
Breast cancer today is the number one disease in Ukraine. Every hour in the country one woman dies of breast cancer. This means that about 9,000 women die every year from this disease, and over 240,000 women over the 27 years of independence. A high mortality rate is associated with poor awareness of the problem. Many women and girls just do not know about the benefits of prevention, as well as the fact that an annual visit to mammologists and gynecologists - helps to diagnose and treat early cancer.
PinkParty is the third annual social-charity event that is part of the All-Ukrainian social project "Health is just". It is implemented within the framework of the program "Healthy Nation - Strong Ukraine", conducted by the Association together with the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Family, Youth and Sports.
The goal of the event is:
- to involve as many women in the country as possible in breast examinations, purchase new tools for the National Cancer Institute, promote the absolute new attitude of women to the disease and change their thinking about breast cancer.
- to influence the lives of women in Ukraine: to raise awareness of the importance of healthy lifestyles. A healthy woman is a healthy family. A healthy family is a healthy nation. Health is just that important.
The mission of the project is to make this world better and make our country healthier.
- Special guest is Masha Efrosinin;
- Leader and DJ - Daria Kolomiets;
- The band "Numer 482";
- Ukrainian clothing designer - Anna Peeva;
- Designer - Valery Zhilyova;
- World Fitness Club FitCurves - Svitlana Spivakova
- and other.
Location: TRG Gulliver, Sport area, 1a, Kyiv
Time: beginning at 17:00
For media, accreditation for the PinkParty event is required by 05.10.18 to 19.00 by calling (099) 2407992 or by e-mail email@example.com (Aronson Isabella, pr-coordinator of the project).