- Top fashionable sheepskin coats
- What kind of clothes and hats to choose for a sheepskin coat?
- What kind of shoes to choose for a sheepskin coat?
Sheepskin coat is outerwear, the fashion for which has been returning periodically for more than a hundred years. Today, women's clothing stores offer an impressive variety of styles. Properly selected in length and cut, the model will reliably protect you from severe winter frosts. Consider the trending styles of this season and the best wardrobe combinations!
- Aviator. The insulated pilot jacket has a stylish cut, comfortable length, therefore emphasizes the beauty of the figure. One of the most practical and original is considered to be the aviator sheepskin coat, what to wear it with — every girl chooses for herself, because the model looks good with any casual clothes.
- Mini. Their length reaches the waist or maximum to the middle of the thigh. Thanks to this, sheepskin coats do not restrict movement. Designers offer a wide variety of silhouettes: from elegant fitted to loose youth. This allows you to choose the best solution based on what you want to wear a short sheepskin coat with.
- Midi. This is the best option for those who are going to be properly insulated, but are not ready to sacrifice practicality. On sale you can find classic models or transformers that turn into a jacket with a slight movement of the hand.
- Oversize. Although the sheepskin coat does not have images with many layers, in the collections of 2022, designers offered extraordinary spacious models a la "from someone else's shoulder". They look especially impressive on petite girls.
The question of what to wear a sheepskin coat with is quite simple - thanks to its democratic nature, this outerwear is perfectly combined with any style. It can be matched with jeans (skinny, boyfriends, mom), classic or leather trousers, romantic dresses, skirts. The more brutal the style of the product you choose, the more effective it will look with delicate feminine things made of knitwear, chiffon, silk.
The "voluminous top or voluminous bottom" rule only works with oversize outerwear. In all other cases, you are free to combine loose trousers with outerwear of a fitted and straight cut, elongated and short models. In the case of a skirt, stylists recommend choosing the length so that the hem does not look out from under the outerwear. The exception is shortened models in combination with a long bottom.
When deciding what to wear a sheepskin coat with in winter, pay special attention to shoes. Such winter clothing looks quite massive, so it is important to balance it with other elements. Let's consider trend solutions.
- Boots. The best pair for a sheepskin coat will be a pair with a straight high boot. If your choice is shortened outerwear, you can pick up slouch boots with a crease top.
- Ankle boots. In 2022, white and beige shoes are in fashion. It is perfectly combined with light fur on the wrong side of outerwear. If this option does not seem practical enough, choose dark ankle boots with thick heels.
- Rough boots. Sheepskin coats themselves are quite brutal, so they go well with shoes similar in style. Massive boots will perfectly emphasize the freedom-loving mood of your image.
- Sneakers. Insulated models can become full-fledged shoes for the winter season in the city. Combined with a beanie hat, sheepskin coat and sweater, sneakers will create a relaxed casual look for every day. To emphasize the choice of shoes, you can wear skinny jeans or tuck up straight-cut trousers.
When deciding what to wear a sheepskin coat with, it becomes clear that the choice of a hat requires special attention. With such outerwear, caps and beanie hats look great (but not too thin!). They fit perfectly into everyday images. A beret or a hat can emphasize a romantic outfit. To make sure that the choice is correct, it is worth trying on a headdress together with outerwear. Don't like hats? Then you should prefer a sheepskin coat with a insulated hood.
These recommendations of stylists will help to assemble a winter wardrobe corresponding to current fashion trends, with which you will not be afraid of Ukrainian frosts!
You may be interested in articles on similar topics: