According to some estimates, we spend about 25 years of our lives in sleep. At the same time, there are many myths about dreams and dreaming, learning in sleep, and waking up through the stages of sleep.
At the lecture we will learn:
- about insomnia after the bombings
- life hacks for sleep hygiene
- chronotype - why it is important to wake up in the morning and fall asleep at night
- which distinguish the stages of sleep and what happens in them
- how to wake up correctly and what time to set the alarm clock
- when and how we see dreams and why it is so difficult to remember them
- is it true that you need to turn on the "warm mode" on the computer and phone in the evening
When: 11.02, 14:00
Where: Lecture Hall, 4th Floor Gulliver
Entry is free with registration.